why we love it
Shorts designed to enhance hips and gluteus
- Invisible under your clothes
- Very comfortable and easy to wear
- Internal fabric is made of lycra spandex of the best quality that makes it soft and comfortable. It also allows it to put on easier because it smoothly slides through your skin
- Silicon lace on the top with specially engineered boning designed to keep the shorts up avoiding any rolling down
- The lace on the shorts also smooths out the seams to make it invisible under your outfits
- product details:“Oh, my God, Becky! Look at her butt!” That’s not just the intro to the iconic Sir Mix-a-Lot song. It’s what people will say when someone walks by wearing a pair of Jackie London Shapewear’s 4500 Push Up shorts. The point of these shorts, available in black or mocha, is to enhance the backside. And that they do. The 4500 enhances the natural curves of the hips, flattens the tummy area, and gives the booty a natural-looking but noticeable lift.
Jackie London designers intended these shorts to be comfortable enough to wear every day. That’s why they included details like silicone hems on the top and bottom lace, a soft interior made of lycra, and boning on the top of the garment. Including lycra in the garment design helps the shorts slide up the body easily, and the boning and silicone-hemmed lace mean they’ll stay where you put them — no riding up or rolling down while the wearer is out and about!
Another bonus is that the 4500 Push Up shorts disappear under clothing. No one will know someone’s rocking shapewear; all they’ll know is “Baby’s got back!”